Applicants must submit a completed Town application in order to be considered for employment. Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of an application but may be attached to your completed application for consideration. The Town of Franklinton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Police Officer - The Franklinton Police Department is seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team of dedicated law enforcement professionals. As a member of the Franklinton Police Department, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in your community and to protect the residents of our growing town. Our department offers a competitive hiring range of $42,000 to $46,000, depending on qualifications, as well as opportunities for career advancement, comprehensive training to help you excel in your role, and excellent employee benefits. If you are looking for a meaningful and rewarding career, we encourage you to apply to join our team! The position(s) will remain open until filled so we encourage you to apply today!
- Applicants should complete an F-3 (LE) Form and submit the completed form to email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parks & Recreation Coordinator (Part-time) - The Town of Franklinton is seeking applications for the Parks and Recreation Coordinator position. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing community. The position will be responsible for the coordination of special events, programs, sports leagues, and other recreational activities as assigned. A full job description for the position is included in the link below. Salary will be commensurate with applicable skills, training, and experience. The position will remain open until filled.
- Applicants should submit a completed employment application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com
- Parks and Recreation Coordinator Job Description